ColoradoEd.org respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask everyone who uses our service to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide ColoradoEd’s Copyright Agent the following six items of information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website.
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
- ColoradoEd’s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows.
Copyright © 2014 ColoradoEd.org All rights reserved. ColoradoEd ® is a registered trademark and the ColoradoEd logo.